Our client is an international property and project management company.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Technical Facility Manager to support their operations in Sofia:
Technical Facility Manager
- Responsible for the maintenance of the property and ensuring safe, sustainable and cost effective operations
- Coordination of the implementation of building improvement projects related to the requirements of tenants, recommending new solutions and increasing tenant satisfaction
- Responsible for the selection, negotiation and contracts with subcontractors, managing and supervising their performance, organization of tenders, analyzing and presenting the results
- Responsible for the preparation of the technical part of the property budget, and supervision of its execution regarding normal operation of the property
- Responsible for the implementation of the facility management programs for the property, as well as for the preparation and execution of preventive maintenance program
- Responsible for the preparation of technical procedures and instructions for the technical staff, coordinating the technicians and providing engineering support, preparing technical documentation
- Managing the permitting process and documentation regarding permissions and other law required reports by municipality or governmental organizations instructions
- Organizes trainings for the usage of the equipment and mutual trainings with the fire and the police department
- Assisting or representing the Client in protecting their interest in front of the other parties involved in the projects.
- Engineering university degree /Construction specialist, Structural Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer/
- 5 + years of relevant experience
- Experience in real estate facility management
- Fluent English
- Good skills in software applications – MS Office / CAD systems / others
- Capable of managing construction projects and experienced in building operations
- Able to cope in a high-pressured environment and demonstrate excellent work ethic, self-motivation, innovative attitude, team player with ability to manage diverse groups of people
The company offers:
- Long – term employment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Competitive remuneration
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. number 2150-I within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.