Our client is a leading international Retail / FMCG / Trade company.
Currently, we are searching for a motivated candidate to join company’s team by filling the position of:
Reporting line: Head of Strategic Development
- Supports the Corporate Communications activities regarding the promotion of the company’s practices and policies in the field of corporate responsibility and green practices
- Close cooperation with all local internal departments and the head office in all areas of social responsibility and within the entire business process
- Research and review of regulatory, technical or market issues, related to sustainability and CSR
- Providing technical or administrative support for sustainability and social programs or practices
- Developing reports or presentations to communicate the effectiveness of sustainability and social initiatives
Qualifications and requirements:
- Relevant university degree
- Experience in CSR (Social and Corporate Responsibility)
- Experience in Sustainable Development
- Business English and / or German
- Professional knowledge of relevant computer programs
The perfect candidate has excellent:
- High analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Network, conceptual and innovative thinking
- Proactive, stress resistant, goal oriented, open-minded and creative person
The company offers:
- Long – term and perspective employment in a stable leading international company
- Direct impact on the future of the company’s ESG / CSR strategy
- Friendly and supportive team, international and multicultural environment
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number 2235-P within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.