Our client is a leading German Retail/FMCG chain, part of a strong and successful group with a large international presence. Today the company has a wide network of stores in Bulgaria, several thousand employees and continues its rapid development.
Currently, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate who will contribute to the further development of the company by filling the position of
Senior Project Manager
- Managing and monitoring the implementation of an entire portfolio of strategical and dedicated projects
- Reporting projects progress and acting as a liaison to the company’s senior management (locally and internationally)
- Leading a team of project managers, ensuring effective project standards, providing support, training and mentoring. Monitoring the compliance with the budget. Controlling the activities in order to track the progress. Identifying and managing the risks to ensure on time delivery and implementing the necessary changes throughout the process
- Coordinating overarching interdepartmental projects, tasks and initiatives with a strong focus on change management and professional communication with internal & external partners
- Elaborating and interpreting decision documents and setting areas for action
- Preparing professional presentations, making analyses and processing ad-hoc enquiries
- Playing an active role in the development of the Project Portfolio
Qualifications and requirements
- Successfully completed degree in economics, strategical management, project management etc.
- More than 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, sharing workload and responsibilities
- Exceptional analytical skills. Understanding of the business processes.
- Proactive personality with a distinctive ability to quickly become acquainted with the new areas of responsibility
- Leadership, excellent communication, conflict-management and problem solving ability
- Ability to build relationships, to work well across functions, to engage, to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fluent written and spoken business English, German is an advantage
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. number 2110-I within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.