Our client is a stable and successful heavy industry producer, part of leading international group. Based in Sofia, with more than 50 years of manufacturing experience and significant investments, the company has evolved into a competitive modern European enterprise with customers in various industries: machinery, automotive and others.
The company is inviting a motivated and enthusiastic professional to step in the role of:
Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting line: Director Technology, Innovations and Quality
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Identifies potential risks before they become a problem, focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action
- Performs internal and external quality audits and compile detailed reports of findings
- Contacts with customers and suppliers
- Ensures all standards are met
- Hires, trains, and conducts performance evaluations of the staff
Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous Quality Assurance experience from manufacturing industry
- Relevant education
- Knowledge of Quality Systems
- Good English language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Result orientation
The company offers:
- Long term employment
- Friendly working environment
- Personal and professional development
- Attractive above market compensation
- Company car
- Social benefits
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. number 2006-D within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.