Our client is a leading retail company, part of a strong and successful group. The company has a strong presence in Bulgaria and continues its rapid development.
Currently, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate who will contribute to the further development of the company by filling the position of:
Reporting line: Head of Strategic Development
- Management, administration and follow-up of strategic projects and processes
- Development and monitoring important projects stages and results, as well as identification and management of the risks
- Reporting the status of strategic projects to the top management
- Status analysis and implementation of practical solutions to strategic problems in various functional areas (marketing, sales, category management, controlling, HR, etc.)
- Assisting the company’s departments with strategic planning
- Collection of relevant data and information from various sources / departments
- Development of hypotheses and validation of the hypotheses with analyzes / studies for factual discussions
- Selection of the appropriate analysis tools and conduction of pragmatic analyzes
- Development of structured professional presentations and presenting at all hierarchical levels / stakeholders
Qualifications and requirements:
- Higher education with business orientation
- Experience in strategic consulting with a strong analytical focus
- Professional knowledge of appropriate PM tools, PowerPoint and Excel
- Very good command of English and / or German
The perfect candidate has excellent:
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking
- Structured way of working: self-organization skills, time management skills, organizational skills
- Resistance to stress
- Assertiveness, persuasiveness
- Teamwork skills
- Orientation towards achieving goals and success
- Sense of responsibility and diligence
The company offers:
- Long – term and perspective employment in a stable leading international company
- Direct impact on the future of the company’s strategy
- Friendly and supportive team, international and multicultural environment
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. number 2240-I within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.