Our client is a leading international retail company (apparel & footwear).
Currently we are looking for an experienced and motivated Ecommerce professional to join the team as an:
Reports to: Country Manager
- Online sales process – omnichannel, web, mobile promotion, web & mobile content enhancement
- Cooperation with influencers
- Newsletter calendar management
- Finding, reporting and coordinating ideas for online business, improvements and optimization
- Promotion campaigns coordination (ideas, calendar, terms & conditions policy)
- Marketing activities coordination (cooperating with external partners, new tools testing, campaigns performance analysis)
- Supervision of the Customer Care Team
- Competition analysis and monitoring the online activities
- At least 2 years’ experience in Ecommerce
- Good English language skills
- Process & Project Management skills
- Communication skills, prioritization skills, analytical skills
- Data orientation
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Power BI knowledge, JIRA, Confluence are a plus
The company offers:
- Long – term employment in a stable leading international FMCG company
- Friendly and supportive young international digital team with many awards
- Impact on the future of company’s ecommerce
- Access to trainings, e-learnings etc. with ecommerce experts
- Competitive remuneration
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at email@example.com with the ref. number 2165-I within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.