Our client is a stable and successful heavy industry producer, part of leading international group. Based in Sofia, with more than 50 years of manufacturing experience and significant investments, the company has evolved into a competitive modern European enterprise with customers in various industries: machinery, automotive and others.
The company is inviting a motivated and enthusiastic professional to step in the role of:
Reporting line: Chief Financial Officer
- Organization, planning, and control of the company’s accounting activity
- Development of accounting policies, procedures and instructions
- Control of the timely reporting of financial and business operations
- Communication with the accounting service center (outsourcing)
- Communication with state and municipal authorities
- Communication with the auditors and finance reporting team of the group
- Preparation of the financial statements under IFRS
- Ensures the compliance with requirements of the local tax and accounting legislation
Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or similar (ACCA or CIMA are considered a strong advantage)
- 3-5 years of experience as Chief Accountant or Deputy Chief Accountant in an international company. Auditing experience shall be considered as a plus.
- Working level of English (both verbal and written)
- Excellent computer literacy – advanced MS office (Excel) and ERP systems user (SAP is a serious asset)
- Extended IFRS knowledge
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BG tax legislation
The company offers:
- Long term employment
- Friendly working environment
- Personal and professional development
- Attractive above market compensation
- Social benefits
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at email@example.com with the ref. number 2051-I within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.