Our client is a leading international group. The company has a strong presence in Bulgaria and continues its rapid development.
Currently, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate who will contribute to the further development of the company by filling the position of:
Energy Efficiency Manager
Reports to: Technical Director
- Management of activities related to the construction and maintenance of electrical installations (term, costs, quality control, documentation, etc.)
- Drive the overall energy performance opportunities, based on research and analyses the needs and consumption of energy resources, proposing solutions for their optimal implementation
- Organization, monitoring, maintenance and continuous improvement of the EMS (Energy-Monitoring-System), in accordance with ISO 50001
- Work in the direction of optimizing energy costs by introducing a system of planning and control, finding alternative solutions or suppliers, integration of renewable energy sources, etc.
- Planning the costs of electricity, electrical equipment, support and maintenance
- Organization of annual tenders for the selection of electricity suppliers
- Selection of electro-technical project contractors and suppliers of electrical equipment, coordination with other participants in the process
- Permanent coordination of activities and joint work with the head office abroad
- Plan and provide periodic reporting on the current activities and achieved results to the management of the company
Qualifications and requirements:
- Completed relevant higher technical education
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements, related to the responsibilities of the position
- Professional experience in a similar position (at least 3 years)
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, Auto Cad, MS Project)
- Being familiar with ISO 50001 as well as with Building Management Systems will be considered as an advantage
- Challenging opportunity for long-term career development
- Work in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits
- Dynamic and achievement-oriented team
- Opportunity to learn and develop competences in application of international standards and best practice in the field of real estate and projects development
- Opportunity to work in pioneering projects with international and recognized stakeholders.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. number 2289-M within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.